Broadband in East Cork

LBT

hi,

I live in Carrigtwohill and want to get broadband, I don't currently have a phone line and I don't want to get one, if I go with Eircom the montly cost is €60. Has anyone else got a better deal than this?

hey there..

check out a sign at the entrance to Cul Ard in Carrigtwohill, some crowd are advertising BB without a landline afaik... if i think of it in the morning as i pass by !! i will post up the name of it

hey there..

check out a sign at the entrance to Cul Ard in Carrigtwohill, some crowd are advertising BB without a landline afaik... if i think of it in the morning as i pass by !! i will post up the name of it

forgot to look this morning !! on the way home it was gone !! sorry about that, think the guy cutting the grass removed it.....

You could try I have wireless broadband with them - North Cork region. I'm happy with them so far.

We use Ardmore Technologies further east than Carrigtwohill - not sure if they cover as far as Carrig, but you could call and ask - 058 45900. Their service is very good and reliable.

Just to let you know I couldn't get O2 or 3 broadband in Fota Rock. Decided to bite the bullet, get a landline with BT