Broadband in Boroimhe, Swords

G

GF80

Any recommendations for broadband in boroimhe (airside side) for under €40 per month and without having a land-line, had used irish broadband ripwave temporarily and now have just bought 3 Broadband which is frustratingly inconsistent (and appears to be getting slower by the day) and thus will be heading back to the shop for a refund! Looking for something which will consitently deliver 700kps +, and ideas as amfed up waiting for NTL digital!!

I get my 1mb broadband and telephone rental and all local and national landline calls for just under €47 per month. The broadband part of that bill is under €17 per month. I send most of my texts using the free ones online - vodafone give 300 per month to registered users. How dearly are you wedded to not having a landline, and is there a good reason for you not having one?
How well wireless broadband, the kind without a landline, operates can be completely individual to each location, so to find someone 300 yards away getting a great service doesn't automatically mean you will. You'll only know for sure when you try each suppliers system out.
Think about getting a landline.

my sister lives there. she gets good speed out of the vodafone datacard. she has this plugged into the little box the little box that turns it into a liitle wireless network so others in the house can use it as well. this seem to help with the quality of the signal as well.

Want to avoid the extra cost of getting a land-line as I have a meteor mobile as does my girlfriend and most of my friends so have free calls there anyways.

I pay €20 a month for 3 (and previously IBB Ripwave, while waiting for NTL broadband but could be waiting for another few years!!!) and €47 per month would mean an extra €300+ per year for something I wouldnt really use.

Is smart telecom available in boroimhe? i saw somewhere that they offer a line rental + 3mb contention free broadband for €35 a month (but do u need eircom first?)

I think I am just outside their coverage according to that map, are digiweb any use?

Back