Broadband headaches!!

Beckster

I tried Esat broadband for three months free and then cancelled it to switch to Eircom for a few months (while I wait for the arrival of Smart Telecom in my area). I am willing to pay for the broadband from Eircom, am not looking for a freebie....
The problem is that Eircom now say the line is unsuitable for broadband, which clearly is rubbish, as we have previously had broadband. Initially I was told by Eircom that Esat had to "free" the line, so I rang Esat and was told by them it would be ready for use in a few days. After waiting for about a week I got on to Eircom again and the line was still testing as unsuitable for broadband. That was two months ago and every week or so I call Eircom to be told the same thing, the line is unsuitable. I am really annoyed at this point (thats putting it mildly).
What should I do now??

Saw his email mentioned on another "Eircom' thread and having problems getting a new line set up I emailed him, got a response from his executive assistant and was told being handled by someone else, to be honest its better than that machine running 1901 service. I think Mr Nolan is (close to) chief bottle washer!

Thanks: I will try E mailing that guy and see does that get me anywhere. Aren't Eircom very frustrating to deal with??

Back