Broadband from Vodafone

S

spidey

Hi Folks,
I've been looking into getting broadband for a while, living in Dublin 7 but don't want to have to pay for landline so options are more limited. I've just heard about Vodafone's new 3G broadband modem costing €129 with monthly bill of €39.99. Has anyone looked into this offer, any opinions on the 5GB limit per month? thanks

Thanks bigjoe

Am following bijou's thread now so learning a lot!

spidey

Which part of D7? NTL told me last week that cable broadband is available up the Navan Road way but unfortunately it's still not available down my way (city centre end of D7). :(

Clubman

We are in the old part of Cabra. Enquired about coverage with NTL last summer - at that stage they said they were hoping to come to our area in the new year - I haven't been in touch with them since and wondering now if wireless broadband might be the way to go?

Parents are also in old part of Cabra and they have wireless broadband with Irish broadband - costs €19.99 per month (no contract or sign up fee). Can be a bit slow at times but if you're not using it for work then it might be an option

Isn't it €18.95 p.m.? No harm in trying it since there is no minimum contract but my experience of it is dire and I would not recommend it at all. On the other hand maybe some people get lucky and it works for them.

Back