Britains Got Talent (Sun 24th May)

I know there's a lot of acting on the show, especially amoung the judges, but something that bugs me is when they vote for the one to get through to the final in addition to the public vote winner. The first two judges never vote for the same one, leaving it to a cliffhanger for the last judge to be the one to kick someone out. No matter who starts voting first it always comes out that way. I mean is there never a situation where the first two might just like the same person. Of course that would remove some of the "nailbiting" for the poor contestants. They must agree beforehand who's going to do the dirty work this time.

Totally agree - I think last year there was one occasion when all 3 picked the same person (so therefore when the first 2 went it didnt matter what the third said but he said he would have picked same anyway).

Will Susan win? Her last performance was not great. The stress is so evident in her it is effecting her performances. I actually feel sorry for her as she seems close to breaking point. The "Red Tops" seem to have rounded on her already - the usual build people up and then swipe the rug from under them and are looking for some "scandal". it is sad to see this lady's character being taken apart. She has not got the mental capacity to cope with this and it is so unfair. I think she should pull out.

What did anyone think of the decision last night to let the young girl Holly sing again ? She will have to do a really good performance tonight to justify being in the final. I felt sorry for the juggler, they should have let him finish his act at least.

There is no way they should have let her perform again. Totally unfair on the other acts. The last performance had problems with his cape/costume - I didnt see them offering him a second go?
Total sham, she should not be allowed to be in the final. It shouldnt be one rule for some and a different rule for others. Acts get one shot at it - Hollie Steele shouldnt have gotten 2.

Besides which, clearly its too much pressure on her, she is too young and unable to handle it, its not professional to start bawling your lamps out on stage during a live performance - she should go off and come back a few years down the line when she is able for the pressure and not so overwhelmed by it all - her mother should be shot for making her perform with the state its putting her into.

If you look there were not any tears - I think it was more of a tantrum than anything else. She made a balls of it - should not have got another chance. If her mother had any sense she would have taken her off stage because the little girl clearly had a panic attack. If you noticed she only start really (crying) when she was told she was not getting another go. Then as soon as she was told she could sing again the grin was back and no need for a hanky.

I dont like any of the stage school kids or their performances or their pushy parents.

Ah she's ten years old, just a little child. If they couldn't have compassion for her and let her have another go I would have been disgusted.

Having said that I am a complete pushover for kids in any shape or form so they were probably pandering to a similar audience.

I thought she was lovely. I don't think she'll win though.

Isn't Amanda Holden a total sweetie too? She has gone right up in my estimation.

Although I totally accept that Simon Cowell is the only one who actually ( most of the time) tells it like it is.

I am really into this show, damn you Sue Ellen! I'd never heard of it before you posted that Susan Boyle link.

I am really into this show, damn you Sue Ellen! I'd never heard of it before you posted that Susan Boyle link.

I wouldn't normally watch this type of stuff either but my Mother mentioned Susan Boyle's great voice and once I listened to her on u-tube I was addicted.

I think she should have won and I was very disappointed that Jamie Pugh didn't progress further but do admit his second performance wasn't good.

Agree with you 100%. I was disgusted that she got another chance. Don't care how old she is. Whinging brat!!

And the judges showed favouritism towards Holly. She was bad the first time so she should have been buzzed. Amanda Holden buzzed the other little girl Natalie the other night, and she was only 10 too. Why make a big deal for one and not for the other. She wasnt showing her maternal side then.

So Susan didn't win after all that - I think this is probably a good thing given her bizarre behaviour just after the announcement. Spinning around and lifting her dress, etc. I saw a couple of "news bulletins" last night on BBC and Sky talking about her admittance to The Priory - I hope that the media can just leave her alone now. That intense pressure must be awful, even for thick skinned people.