bring back mr fisk

G

Guest127

after tonights match is it too late to start a camaign to bring back mr fisk for the world cup:p

Wouldn't he be biased towards countries with left leaning governments?

I was thinking the same thing when I read it - I didn't know that Mr Fisk had been dabbling in Palestinian football in-between dodging US bullets in Iraq !!!

I'm sure Mr. Fisk is an expert on football. It would be strange if he wasn't since he seems to be an expert on everything else...

Purple said:
I'm sure Mr. Fisk is an expert on football. It would be strange if he wasn't since he seems to be an expert on everything else...

Yeah, but 90 minutes would be too short for him to make his point. I think his last book weighs about 5 kg.

Yeah, but 90 minutes would be too short for him to make his point.

Don't know about that - according to Mr Fisk all the world's problems can be traced back to British Colonialism or American Imperialism (including Arsenal's defeat last night)

bit like Jonathan Woss . I cant pronounce my RRR'S. I meant Mr Frisk, the Specials One's friend.

It has often been said about Anders Frisk that he carried three cards in his pocket - one red,one yellow and one with a mirror on it to adjust his barnet.

Back