Brindley Court, Ashbourne

S

Stef

Anyone have any opinions (good or bad) on the above estate. Saw a 2 bed house (2nd hand) for 317,000. Does anyone know if they are actually selling at this price. Thanks

You would need to check the parking situation around this house before you buy as all parking is communal parking in the whole brindly park estate.Not sure if they are getting 317 but you could ring the auctioneer and see if theres any offers , if not bid a lower offer.Also do a search on myhome.ie and do the same for all other 2 beds to gauge the market/price.No bad opinions on the estate.

Parking is generally fine around Brindley Park. While there are no dedicated spaces for each property, it seems to work an a "Neighbourly Agreement" that the space outside each property is the parkng space for that property.

There is always plenty of space for visiting cars also as the roads are quite wide aroudn the estate.

There have been problems with water pressure but I understand that is the whole Ashbourne area rather than a problem with the build. Driving 'Scobey Mobiles' (1993 Toyota Starlets and Honda Civics with big exhausts) at high speed into Johnswood (Estate opposite Brindley Park) seems popular with some of the local 'lads' but they generally don't cause any problems and I'm sure this happens everywhere.

Not sure about the current prices, the last I saw was a 4 bed end of terrace advertised at 385K. Sherry Fitz, Grimes and John Ryan all have offices in Ashbourne. Millbourne is adjacent to Brindley Park (www.millbourne.ie) and looks close to completion, might be worth a look at.

Back