Bridesmaid Dress

N&C

I am getting married in August and only having one bridesmaid. I would like to buy a dress off the rack as opposed to ordering on line or ordering from a colour swatch in a bridal store.

Was in Dublin yesterday and went to Debenhams, Arnotts, Pamela Scott, Richard Allan, Chica, Roccoco among others! We weren't successful. Saw some nice dresses in Richard Allan but they weren't right on the bridesmaid.

A few people have told me to go to Naas or Clane. Can anyone recommend places that do evening wear at affordable prices around these areas. Is there much choice? Thanks in advance.

have you tried kildare village? they have discount dresses in karen milen, monsoon and coast there was there at the weekend with my sister and she got a dress for going to a wedding for 28 euro in monsoon

Kalu in Naas has some nice stuff, but definitely on the expensive side. There are a couple of other nice boutiques in Naas too, but again, expensive enough. Have you tried House of Fraser in Dundrum?

Ya was thinking of heading to Dundrum on Sunday. I thought perhaps those boutiques would be expensive!! This is turning out to be more stressful than getting my own bleepin dress!!