Bride & Groom Videos

Sorry as this aint going to help but I am getting married in 2 weeks, really looking foward to the day and the month off work:)

However the '000s of photos that will be taken is enough for me.

Recording what is in essence a stressful time for most is not something I want; I am referring to the speaking part, ie exchange of vows and speeches, all the rest is good stuff!!!

Also there is bound to be someone at the wedding who has recently returned from Dubai, etc and with a hand held recorder who will volunteer!!!

We have such a person for our wedding, lucky us:)

Well we initially weren't going to bother getting a video but a lot of people who recently got married have said it's their one big regret in not having one to look back on.

I have to back lemeister on this one. We got married a month ago and 2 weeks before the wedding we didn't have a video man as I didn't want one following our every move for the day. We were then convinced by other recently marrieds that we should get one as its great to look back on and I am so glad. It was such an anti climax after the wedding that I can't wait to get the video to look back on the day and see parts of the day I may have missed out on. Can't wait for it to be delivered!!!
BTW the guy we got was great and so unintrusive!!

Ditto...we were delighted we got a video of our "big day"..helps to capture the atmosphere/vibe in a way that still photography can't.

That is what makes the human race so nice, we are all different:)

We will have close on 200 people at our wedding in Cork and the memories will be in my head, it is the future time with my wife that I cannot wait for!!

Have had a few great experiences in my life and have taken 000's of photos, etc but if I am honest I have never really looked at them.

Back