Brendan is up for a 'Big Mouth' award!

PaddyBloggit

Brendan/AAM has been shortlisted for an eircom Spider in the 'Big Mouth' category:

"The Big Mouth Award in the 2011 eircom Spiders awards, sponsored by Rabodirect.ie, is for the most influential voice online in Ireland. Who commands the biggest tribe, who’s a trusted source in their community? Nominees may be active bloggers, online journalists, on Twitter, or other mediums covering topics such as business, charity, culture or politics. The winner of this category is decided by public vote."

You can vote [broken link removed].

(Disclaimer: This is my own unsolicited posting .... came across the link on boards.ie and saw that boards.ie up for the community section and looking for votes so I thought why not let people know AAM is in a similar position. If you are so inclined you might cast your vote in Brendan's direction!)

I must be going blind as I can't see anywhere to cast a vote in that link you posted:eek:

You have to 'Like' the spiders first via Facebook:

original_Screen%20shot%202011-10-28%20at%2011.12.02.png

Link [broken link removed].

I just ticked the box and voted, It does not say in your link when I am getting my photograph taken with Brendan or who is calling to collect the cheque for 5000.00 euro, Sorry wrong week.

I just ticked the box and voted, It does not say in your link when I am getting my photograph taken with Brendan or who is calling to collect the cheque for 5000.00 euro, Sorry wrong week.

How much do you charge for clean(ed) Diesel?

Back