Breakfast Bar Legs - where to buy?

deedee80

Hi there, I am putting a breakfast bar in my kitchen that will be standing on silver cylindrical legs. I have seen these legs in B&Q and they come in three lengths but alas the longest length is not long enough. Anyone know where else these might be sold. I am based Dublin. They don't seem to have them in Woodies or Atlantic.

Many thanks,

Deedee

Hi Deedee,

I had a new kitchen done last year and we too got a breakfast bar. I got the legs in Noyeks in Ballymount Industrial Estate. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you the lenght of them. I'm sure a quick phone call to them would save you a trip down. Good luck.

Hi, I have seen them in teh Ikea catalog, not sure of the lengths etc, worth checking availability on the web before you travel.

Had the exact same issue with legs for a breakfast bar a couple of years ago. Looked everywhere but the guy putting the bar in for us told us about a company in Kilcoole in Wicklow who did them and they worked out perfect. Here is the link to their website [broken link removed] I dont think it is trade only

I put in my own breakfast bar . I just used round wardrobe rail with flanged end fittings. You can get them in any Woodies, B&Q ,hardware stores.chrome ,brass,matt black etc.

Thanks everyone for all the replies! Turns out we got everything we needed in B&Q in the end, himself made the breakfast bar at the weekend and it looks great!

Back