Brand new car - had to replace tyre today.

And further to that..if you are in a job where you cannot handle complaints then you should really find a new one.
I work in stage design and manufacture and I certainly would not leave a set where props or parts could fall off or people could be injured.

This thread was to get advice and opinions, not for you or anyone else to have a rant about having to deal with the public complaining to you...and thanks for not boring me with examples because I did not want to hear them.

Your post was rude and arrogant and totally not helpful

This thread was to get advice and opinions, not for you or anyone else to have a rant about having to deal with the public complaining to you...
It's a public forum, if you don't want a thread to flow with the topics it brings up perhaps you should steer away from ousting your problems in public. One of the good things about askaboutmoney is the various topics which sprout from others.

As far as I am concerned some fool in a garage ticked a PDI sheet and said my tyres were checked and ok when they were clearly not.
When you bought the car did you not inspect it yourself? If they were 'clearly not' surely you saw them. Surely you are only speculating, you've no proof at all.

I still imagine someone let the air out of them overnight and pride is getting the better of you.