Brabantia bin lid broken

pudzer

Hi,

The clasp on our Brabantia bin has broken. I brought it back to where I purchased it about 3 years ago however, even though it comes with a 10-year guarantee, they could not replace it without a receipt.

They said the Brabantia company is in Cork and would gladly replace the bin lid. Unfortunately, they couldn't find the number of the company.

Anyone aware of this company or its contact details? I have tried to Google but no result.

Thanks
Pudzer

After three years I would imagine that the problem is not the retailer's but rather one for the manufacturer's 10 year guarantee.

www.brabantia.com seems to be totally Flash based so militates against linking to specific pages on their website. Really stupid! Anyway if you go to the site and then choose Company > Offices you will see details of their Irish office in Swords, Co. Dublin.

Customer service online form
at
[broken link removed]

To order a part for your bin online goto
[broken link removed]
and choose your bin type

The company in Cork who probably supplied the store is CHM. They are in The Blarney Business Prk, Blarney, Cork. The phone number is 021 4384270.

same thing happened to our bin after about fours years, I sent an e mail to Brabantia directly and they posted a new clasp piece for the bin within a few days.