Boston in Spring

Anemone

Hi planning a trip to Boston in March. Would like to be over there for St Patrick's Day. But i think that Aer Lingus dont start their flights until the end of March. Am I right in thinking that and if so what other airline travels to Boston at that time of year.

Aer Lingus travels to Boston all year round every day of the week!! Are you sure you checked the website correctly.

I have flown to Boston TWICE for St Patrick's Day and got cheaper flights by actually traveling on St Patrick's Day itself.

You arrive mid afternoon so there is plenty of time for wetting your whistle.

We were there a few years back and went to the St. Patrick's Day parade. Mostly fire engines...The local pubs had green beer. There was still mounds of snow on the ground....Lovely place.

[broken link removed]

Should have made myself clearer We will be travelling from Shannon Airport and according to the Aer Lingus web site the flights from there are not starting until the 27th March.There are flights from Dublin Airport but we have an elderly relative travelling with us so we are trying to keep the journey as short as possible So it looks as if we will have to wait till end of March to travel We dont need accommodation as we will be staying with a relative

Back