Booze cruise new years eve?

S

swordshead

Anyone heard of something like this leaving from Dublin this new years eve?

This isn't the answer you're looking for, but I was stuck on the boat between Normandy and Wexford two new years eves ago. The sea was storm like so the boat was rocking violently (it was actually quite scary - especially when I could see the staff were freaking it too!).

The journey took an extra 12 hours due to the weather.

Best new years ever!!

mmm deffo not the answer i was looking for dont fancy being stuck on a swaying boat with a few dozen sambucas down me!

Doesn't Irish Ferries run a service from dublin to holyhead, leaves around 9pm at night, allows for turnaround in holyhead, then back in Dublin by approx 6am following morning? Would that be what you're looking for?

I know Stena lines used to run a dedicated party/booze cruise from rosslare to fishguard, where they'd have an allnight party, with dj etc, but I think it's only certain dates, every 6 months or so, no harm to ring both Rosslare harbour and Dublin port and check what the schedules are.

Flax - many many moons ago I used to work on that particular route, and that's a regular occurence in winter months, not for the faint hearted I can tell you
I have memories of being stuck off the coast of Wexford with shelves of alcohol tippling over in the shop, and plates and cups flying off the shelves in the galleys, with passengers on their knees puking for Ireland all along the corridors. Lovely stuff!