Boots Click and Collect Airside Dublin Aiport

OGC222

I've previously used boots click and collect to by all suncreams and toiletries over 100ml. I order online 4 days before I travel and they are there to collect once I clear security. It was available in both terminals in Dublin airport. I just want on to place an order and neither store is coming up as available. I've emailed boots but may not receive a reply for days. Does anyone know if this service is gone?

I know I can shop in boots once I clear security but the prices in the airside stores are more expensive than online.

Not sure about this but Terminal 2 where Boots are situated have predominantly “C3” machines which do not have the 100ml restriction. I was told by a staff member that liquids above 350 mls have to be checked but are still allowed. I know it does not answer you specific question but might be helpful in terms of taking liquids through.

Not sure about this but Terminal 2 where Boots are situated have predominantly “C3” machines which do not have the 100ml restriction. I was told by a staff member that liquids above 350 mls have to be checked but are still allowed. I know it does not answer you specific question but might be helpful in terms of taking liquids through.
The rollout of the C3 machines not complete, I wonder can you pick which one to go through?>

Alternatively purchase on arrival. I often do this with things like shampoos, less to carry out. If it's somewhere like Spain it can also be cheaper.

The rollout of the C3 machines not complete, I wonder can you pick which one to go through?>
In Terminal 1, the C3 machines are over on the far left. Sometimes the security staff will ask you if you go that way to make sure you are using them. They might not be so accommodating if its very busy, though.

Back