Booking tickets to Lion King in New York for October: - Who & Where is 'Will Call'?

Locke

Time for me to dip into the wealth of knowledge that is Ask About Money once again.

Booking tickets to Lion King in New York for October.

When I get to the part about how paying and getting the tickets, they refer to a box office called 'Will Call' (for overseas purchases).

Does anyone know if these are specific kiosks? Or is it just a case of going to the venue and collecting from the Theatre itself?

Or dare my simplicty, is it just a term for 'will call' to box office?

Thanks,
Locke

As said it's the box office, but sometimes there's a specific place for it so you don't have to queue with people with no tickets...there was anyway at the Meadowlands for Devils ice hockey.

RonanC, myate,

Thanks for that. Though it might be just a term but wasn't quite sure. I need to brush up on my Americanisms.

Hi Locke, you will love the show! I have gone to it and a few others booking on Ticketmaster or whoever and then doing the collecting just before the show? Its easy - just allow a few minutes and go to the collection desk. All I ever had to say was my name and they had them ready in an envelope for us. Dont think they even asked for ID but bring it just in case. Lucky you!

Thanks sustanon, will my passport be ok?

Thanks Tinkerbell. My other half loves the Lion King. Well, she loves any show. She even dragged me to Hairspray which I will begrudginly admit....I enjoyed....

Back