BOI 365 online

sandrat

is anyone else having trouble logging in today? it keeps telling me I am giving incorrect login details. Just noticed too that once it told me my last successful login was 22nd march and this time it told me it was 6th march, bit worried now because i've been asked to give different parts of my PIN and both date of birth and phone number information between all my login attempts

is anyone else having trouble logging in today? it keeps telling me I am giving incorrect login details. Just noticed too that once it told me my last successful login was 22nd march and this time it told me it was 6th march, bit worried now because i've been asked to give different parts of my PIN and both date of birth and phone number information between all my login attempts

i am able to login ok.

maybe ring operator on 365online to make sure account not locked

no operators after 2pm on saturdays, i can log in to my account on the phone so it isn't locked

Finally came up with a multiple login message and then offered to let me re-enter my details and logged me in

no operators after 2pm on saturdays, i can log in to my account on the phone so it isn't locked

even if online banking is locked- may still have access via the phone.

They can lock online version without effecting phone access i think

I found it difficult last evening. Same problem with the system that sandrat experienced today.

I eventually logged in.

Marion

yes..i have had the same problem very recently..

sometimes also you login and suddenly you are sent back to the start again..

usually when it plays up i leave it and come back say 10 minutes later.

On the last two occasions the first being about 2 weeks ago and again yesterday. Phoned them and they told me I must be keying in wrong pin number, which I know I didn't because have been using same number for years. Very frustrating. Haven't had time today yet.

Try logging in with a different browser. I found last week that when I updated firefox to the latest version (3.5) I could no longer log in (it works now). Worked fine with internet explorer.

Try logging in with a different browser. I found last week that when I updated firefox to the latest version (3.5) I could no longer log in (it works now). Worked fine with internet explorer.

Many thanks, have just been successful with explorer. Wouldn't have thought of that.
Thanks again.

Back