BMW run flat tyres

shaking

I need to get new tyres for a 3 series BMW 16" have been quoted €140 per tyre anyone know if this is a good price?

Can you give more information abourt the tyres

If this is for something like the quality of a Bridgestone Turanza ER 300 RFT (I'm guessing the size / spec is something like 205/55 R16 91H but you'll need to check) then its a good price for tyres fitted and balanced. The best on-line price I can find is about €112, but you'd need to get fitting and balancing priced locally.

(BTW, the exact brand and specification of the tyre is printed on the tyre side-wall, the make of car is irrelevant as its a mass market tyre)

Thanks for the feedback, price i've been quoted is for continentals

The tyres say 205/55 R16 on them

Thanks for the feedback, price i've been quoted is for continentals

The tyres say 205/55 R16 on them
[broken link removed]
should get them fitted and balanced for about €50(for the 3) so save around €70

they will be no use to the OP as he wants Run Flat Tyres. the Nankangs are not RFT as far as i know, not at that price anyway. what is the website that your friend opened, may be worth a look.

... Nankang which are a very good tyre...
Not according to recent reviews on boards.ie, etc...

BTW, one of my pet hates are web-sites that are 'under construction' - not even the basics work on that site work and I don't think you're doing any favours publicising it in its current state.

I have heard the run flats make the ride very harsh and most likely are done after a puncture.

Is it worth putting standard tyres on the car.

I have heard the run flats make the ride very harsh and most likely are done after a puncture.

Is it worth putting standard tyres on the car.

depends on the owner tbh, i replaced the RFT with standard ones and will never use RFT again if i can help it. but it all depends on the car owner and wether or not they wana do it. but technically they can if they want.