BMW 320D M pack / sports v 520D M pack / sports v A4 / A5

qwerty08

Looking at all of the above and would like people's opinions as to the best choice. Will be looking at an 2009 diesel model.

I am going to be on the road an awful lot going forward with a job so want something that is definitely comfortable and has a premium interior (i.e. doesnt feel like plastic inside).

Also, I am used to a string of really reliable Japanese cars so I think anything that is likely to give trouble could turn into a big bug bearer of mine - I definitely dont want to lose faith in a car if I'm going spending this much money on it!

Would appreciate any feedback!

I'd go for the A5 from that list but have you looked at the Jaguar XF?

I drove the A5 recently and it's a nice car alright..sporty but a bit firm. If you are going to be doing a lot of mileage though would something more comfortable be a better buy? Maybe an E Class?

Consider a C or E Class Mercedes, something like -

[broken link removed] OR

[broken link removed]

I'd go for an automatic of you're heading down the Mercedes Route and go Fully Comprehensive.

You may be able to organize a fleet deal where you pay a certain amount each year and change your car each year.

Thanks for the replies. Suppose at 24 I hadn't considered mercedes all that much although admittedly that first link does look like a nice car!