BMiBaby

danole

Booked a flight from Knock-Manchester in early Nov.Got an e-mail from them last week,advising of a schedule change.We weren't going to the UK for long & with this change,our trip was made even shorter!What kinda riled me was there no offer of an alternative/refund-it's like they're saying "we have your money,so ye can feck off".Very maddening!!I suppose this is a stupid question,but is there anything I can do to even get some sort of compensation from them for the inconvenience?!

How much of a change to the schedule is there, time wise.

Later flight Friday (not too worried 'bout that) & a VERY flight Sunday morning!08.20,which means being in airport for 06.20!! It has really spoiled the trip for us,but it looks like we'll have to do with it.......

Is there any chance you can let us know how much the flight times have changed in respect to the original times.

Flight changed from Sun afternoon to early Sun morning.Puts the khybosh on Sat nt's party!

If flight times are changed by 3 hours or more (i think or could possibly be 2 hours) tahn you are entitled to a refund for that leg of the trip.

Happened to me with ryanair and was offfered a refund so if they do it it must apply to all airlines. Got a full refund and then booked another flight.

Did you check their conditions of carriage on their site?

Specifically:
9.1.2 Before we accept your booking, we will notify you of the scheduled flight time in effect as of that time, and it will be shown on your Ticket. It is possible we may need to change the scheduled flight time subsequent to issuance of your Ticket. If you provide us with contact information, we will endeavour to notify you of any such changes. If, after you purchase your Ticket, we make a significant change to the scheduled flight time, which is not acceptable to you, and we are unable to book you on an alternate flight which is acceptable to you, you will be entitled to a refund in accordance with Article 10.2.