Bluetooth car radio

G

Guest125

Hi Guys & Gals. I'm thinking of buying the bluetooth car radio in Aldi. Does anyone have any experience with this radio? I drive for a living but am not putting into this vehicle. It will be in my own car so will only get occasional use,don't fancy a thingy stuck on my ear!! Had a close call with the law while using my mobile,got a lecture and got away with it. I'm not going to chance it again obviously.

Not sure what this radio is like, however I have a bluetooth radio in my car and it one of the best features I have ever had in a car. Oh so handy when speaking on the phone and driving. Only draw back is if you want to have a private discussion when there is someone else in the car, I haven't mastered taking it out of the bluetooth mode while the call is in progress.

Hi Caff did you get the radio and when was it in Aldi. I know someone who got one in aldi before and it was great I got one in Lidl just before Christmas and had to bring it back mechanic couldn't fit it and it didn't appear to be as good as the Aldi one, let me know how you got on. thanks

I had a look at the Lidl bluetooth radio but it doesn't look to be half the quality of the Aldi radio. The radio was out ages ago;circa 3 weks? but there are some left in my local store which has me wondering about the quality. A cynical upbringing I suppose but :why didn't they didn't sell?

My brother-in-law got the Lidl one for Xmas and it is working fine for him. He is getting a slight echo when taking phone calls, but perhaps he'll be able to work this out by reducing the volume.

Hi Caff just about the bluetooth stereo in Aldi are there still some left in your local store and which one is it? I tried ot get one of these before and they were sold out are they definitely bluetooth one? Thanks.

I put one into a car for one of the lads on work.

Bigest hasle was figuring out how to get the old radio out toyota were good enough to bolt it in, instead of the normal slide coat hanger.

Got it sorted mind looks grand the usb connector is handy phone bit works well.

Good bit of kit.