Blowing up photos from Powerpoint

onekeano

I got some very unusual photos in a powerpoint presentation recently and I was wondering how / where I could get these inceased in size and framed to have on walls. I'm looking for somewhere in Dublin.

Any advice would be appreiciated.

Roy

Ask for whomever made the slideshow for the originals photos? The ones in PowerPoint will have less detail and thus won't look well blown up.

You can't blow up digital pictures, it's only something they do in silly tv shows like CSI.

save the picture into my pictures by right clicking on the image. scrolling down to save as picture and open the picture in Adobe photo shop. Following these instructions.

Might work.

This open source image-enlarging app might help. But as AlbacoreA said, far better to get hold of the originals if at all possible.
If the photos have been compressed to fit in a Powerpoint slideshow for distribution by email, then the image quality won't fare well in enlargement.

You need to get the original photos.

I used a neat product called JpegSizer to reduce/enlarge photos. It's simple and quick to use. You can download a 15 day free trial or it costs about $19 to purchase.

You need to get the original photos.

I used a neat product called JpegSizer to reduce/enlarge photos. It's simple and quick to use. You can download a 15 day free trial or it costs about $19 to purchase.

Download Gimp for free!
Leo