Bloomberg on the Ireland Debt Crisis; Ireland has 60 days of money left

onq

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/64352822/
Grant, Brynjolfsson Interview About Ireland Debt Crisis

Nov. 8 (Bloomberg) -- Mark Grant, managing director at Southwest Securities Inc., and John Brynjolfsson, chief investment officer at Armored Wolf LLC, talk about Ireland's sovereign debt crisis. European Union Economic and Monetary Affairs Commissioner Olli Rehn said today he endorses the Irish government’s plan to cut spending and raise taxes by as much as 6 billion euros ($8.4 billion) in 2011. (Source: Bloomberg)

Grant: Ireland has about 60 days of money left
Brynjolfsson: ECB will buy Irish debt

Utter crap. Why are these people allowed to comment on something they know nothing about. 'Southwest securities' and 'Armored Wolf' are hardly big hitters no matter what they might claim.

I have no idea who they even are. Small fry as best.

We have over 6 months of cash left , and that's at current spending. It will last longer if the budget cuts go through.

I have no idea who they even are. Small fry as best.

We have over 6 months of cash left , and that's at current spending. It will last longer if the budget cuts go through.

Yeah, 8 months, big deal.

But it's true, we are small fry, and they haven't a notion.

I think 2 months may be overly pessimistic. But I have done very well in the past by listening to the old saying: "Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied!"
The NTMA were very quick and vocally off the mark to defend themselves against pretty unknown investors.

Back