Blocked drain problem! Help!

Headachecity

Hi all,

Well I spent the weekend pouring domestos and drain unblocker all around the side of the house and down the blocked drain outside the downstairs loo. It's really disgusting. I rang a drain doctor guy yesterday who never turned up. We are only in the house 2 months and the builders are on holidays so I can't get hold of them to check the drainage/sewerage for the estate and then to check ours.

I am going off my rocker to be honest. I have locked the downstairs loo, cannot let the kids out passed the shed as the water has leaked out all around the side of the house.

Anyone know what else I can do as I cannot get hold of a drain doctor guy today and I am so worried about it.

I live in Rathdrum Co. Wicklow if anyone knows anyone that can help me in the area!. Thanks in advance.

if it's properly blocked then drain cleaner will do no good whatsoever.
could you open the manhole and do it yourself? you can get the rods in woodies for about a fiver each...

I am going into woddies on the way home, the local DIY store was crap to say the least for what I need. It's a very hard drain to open though, covered in concrete!. Oh the joys of a new house!!

Brennans Cleaners in Wicklow Town have come out and cleaned drains from me in the past (In the town). Not sure whether they cover Rathdrum.
0404-67302
087-251507

Besides the drain doctor, there is also A Auto and Dyno Rod, if no luck with the guy in Wicklow try them.

Good luck

Back