Blackthorn, Rathcoole

K

Kya

Hi

Does anyone have any opinions about this development? A new release is advertised in the Irish Times Property supplement today. They are being built by Durkan homes.

Thanks

K

went to see these yesterday. was looking at 2 bed hse - €380,000 for 75sqm. Would like opinions do you think this is overpriced for a 2 bed house - with garden, no hall, stairs in livingroom but has 3 bathrooms! I quite liked the layout.

Hi, there is very little information around about this development.

I went to see it last weekend, lots of houses/flats are empty... desolate... why I wonder? Anybody knows ????

Cheers

I bought a duplex there within the last two weeks with my partner and the EA tells us we can get the keys when all legal contract documents are sorted...and we should/could be in by the end of April... The houses in the estate are finished but look unoccupied....all services seem to be connected and working..(ESB, Drainage & water)....It looks like the main outstanding work to be done is the creche and a final finishing layer on the roads...and small section of footpath down by the duplexs.....

apparently when we originally looked at the development in January there was only one duplex remaining for sale andf one end of terrece 3bed house left....but at the start of march we were told one more (duplex )became available due to purchaser pulling out and the 3 bed was now gone.....therefor unless others since then have pulled out there is now only one duplex left!!!

I have even noticed a second hand apartment for sale in the development on either myhome or daft....

There are window blinds & curtins up in some of the apartments above the duplexs

Does anyone know could it be an issue that the external building work on the creche has to be complete?

I do not know of that as a reason here in cork.....

Hi, thanks for the post !

Spokean again with the EA, when I asked why estate seems empty I've not been given an answer.

Anybody else would know? Maybe too pricy?

Ratchoole seems nice

Cheers

Only signing contracts this week,

Is there anyone whom has moved use this site? Have they any issues?

Hi,

I bought an apatment over the duplex i moved in in jan,estate is fine no problems at all
When we were 1st buying the apt durkan offered us a €1000 euro voucher if we signed in so many days but they delayed this on us so we never recieved it, this could be a skam i reckon

I got voucher from durkans in another development - sounds like your solicitor didn't look after you. I'm sure they could have negotiated for you.

Back