Black appliances

pinkie123

I'm looking for appliances which are black in colour - i.e washing machine and dishwasher. I've seen some on uk sites but I can't find any in ireland - dublin area. Does anyone know of retaliers that stock them

A mate of mine furnished a new house recently and bought some black appliances, he told me that many of the regular white goods were available in black at an extra cost, all you have to do is ask.

Saw a black fridge freezer in Swans Electrical in Carlow recently so they are out there

I don't know of many manufacturers that have black washing appliances, though Servis come to mind as one. I know Zanussi do black dishwashers, maybe they have black washing machines also.

A fair few do black refridgerators, including Belling.

Siemens have a range of appliances in black - called avant garde range. Any electrial appliance retailer stocking Siemens should be able to order them easily for you if they don't have them in stock. I've seen them in Expert stores recently.

Hope this helps.

The only reason Belling would be Black is because they are rubbish - ready to die. Every time I purchased Belling for apartments, I had immense trouble with the appliances and aftersales service.

Neff / Siemens / Electrolux do black / silver / white standalone appliances. Give your local DID Electrical a holler. I got my built-in stuff from them and they have a good range. (range - get it?)

Bauknecht, Siemens, Whirlpool, Bosch, Smeg, Hoover & Servis all to black washing machines.
Have a look on the UK site pricerunner.co.uk so you can get an idea of prices too and see pictures of what they look like.
littlewoodsireland.ie have the Hoover and Servis washing machines in black and they have a Servis dishwasher in black and you can order on line which is even better.
the look pretty cool on the screen.