Bizarre things you see in Dublin

ClubMan

Walking into work past the Chancery Street entrance to the Bridewell Garda station this morning. The entrance is closed for renovation of the building at the moment and the gate is closed across the front. Something caught my eye. I went back. On the ground inside the gate and outside the door is a tray containing a life sized pig's head sculpted out of mashed potato (possibly even a real pig's head encased in mashed potato!), with an apple in its mouth and a sprig of parsley on the crown the whole shebang sitting on what looked like some sort of abusive or threatening letter scrawled out in biro. I was going to go around to the temporary Church Street entrance and report it but reckoned that the potential for confusion and embarrassment was too great to bother.

And no - I'm not on drugs, bud!

ClubMan...Are you telling Porky's....?

I don't think anyone could top that. If you didnt take a photo, I bet you wish you had.

This sounds a bit like the plaque to the fictional priest with the funny name (Fr. Sludge, Fr Fudge etc????) which was "unofficially" erected on O'Connell Bridge recently?