BIOFIRE- Any views

moy3

Just researching Biofires, came across them by accident and loved the look and idea of putting on one fire and it lasting 12 hrs a day and not taking out the ashes. that is the theory. Need to know if any one has them and how do they really work, and was the installation o.k?

Moy3,

Will you post some further information regarding these fire? It sound intresting

Jaid

Jaid,
The info I have is a web page and that is
before contacting them I want to investigate them as new to me but very interesting.
Moy3

Hi Moy3,

I dont understand what the principle behind biofire is. Could you explain? The website is confusing as it seems to have been translated from a foreign language.

aj

I d like to know more about the principles behind this too. A candle is one thing but a fire on my coffee table sounds more than a little bit dangerous :eek:

I have requested info.

I think its a German manufacture?

When I know more, I will let you all know

Jaid

i know someone who works for a company selling these products, they are imported from poland and d big thing with them how long a litre of biofuel/ethanol actually lasts...they may advertise 6 hours when in fact they last like 3 or 4 which makes them more fashionable than eco-friendly....

Back