Billy Connolly

S

swordshead

Anyone manage to get tickets this mornin...sold out in less than 2 hrs cant believe it!

OMG..brilliant...didnt know he was on there too..jsut got 4 tickets!!Thanks a mill!

Seen him before and he was great,but I think he has had his day, don't you think.A little bit like when some guy said to Steve Martin (what happened you used to be funny)

Seen him before and he was great,but I think he has had his day, don't you think.A little bit like when some guy said to Steve Martin (what happened you used to be funny)

Have to agree even his latest dvd, was it something I said was not that good yep had his day me thinks however still good go see him once

Ture, he is no longer at the cutting edge of comedy but he is a good overall entertainer.
I got my tickets for The Cork Opera House.

Bit of a public/tabloid backlash with his 'joke' a couple of years back re the British hostage can't have helped his popularity.

Would still see him though - even an average Connolly gig is head and shoulders above a lot of other stand ups.

Thanks for the heads-up on NCH lads and lassies, got 2 tickets for the show!! Not a lot left for Sat/Sun nights, but tickets for Mon-Wed still available. (I'm going on Monday 7th July)