Big Brother

dmos87

Just because it hasnt been done here yet and it will drive the non-viewers mad!!

Are people watching? Who are the faves and who is really bugging you?!

Me thinks Josie will be the firm favourite to win - she's a hoot and a half.

Can't stand that Sunshine one.

It's actually alright this year - that aussie guy is beginning to annoy me.
Obvioulsy shabby ios a complete idiot.

And tyhat posh english guy certainly won't win.

The irish bird seems alright in fairness.

Jennifer is a good addition to te hhouse from an entertainment viewpoint.

Gowan (or whatever his name is) wrecks my head !!

Should there not be a posting guideline about banning anyone who mentions big brother!

i am enjoying it this year, its my first year with sky+ so its not so much of an ordeal!!

really like josie, John James is delicious and Sunshine is as far from Sunshine as it goes!

Ya, I probably posted in the wrong section, feel free to bump mods

John James is ridiculously annoying as is Sunshine. OH is very taken with Rachel aswell and he HATES reality tv.

I cant get over the argument Shabby caused when Ben mentioned sometimes he wasnt sure if she was acting or being real - she's an actress!!! Im sure other people have mentioned this to her at some stage or another over the course of her life. Poor Ben got a right giving out to for it. I'm warming to him a bit.

I cant get over the argument Shabby caused when Ben mentioned sometimes he wasnt sure if she was acting or being real - she's an actress!!! .

That was incredible by her alright. she's a complete drama queen. Loves attenmtion.
Even that time she was given out to by BB for discussing nominations she made such a song and dance about teh whole thing - and BB was right in that instamce !!

I warmed to Ben too after that fight with Shabby, she was ridiculous and he was just walking in deeper and deeper, she was far more offensive if you ask me by shouting "f*** off" into Bens face, and yet he still was apologising.

Not sure who will be evicted tonight now after that argument!

You know what, either Sunshine or Shabby going would make me happy.

Feeling v. sorry for Rachel today, John James is really gunning for her. And being very nasty about it too!!

You know what, either Sunshine or Shabby going would make me happy.

Feeling v. sorry for Rachel today, John James is really gunning for her. And being very nasty about it too!!

Ya - john james is a nasty piece of work. He really bullied her. ge just got it into his head that he disliked her and went way OTT on it.He never gave her a chance at all.

Ya - she probably did define herself a bit roo much on looks - but she was quite sweet I thought.

Can't believe shge left. Shabby is very annoying. But i suppose she is more likeoly to have arguments - so it's ok she is left in there.

Sunshine shiuld have left. She offers nothing.