big brother tonight

Agreed.

Back to big brother and apparantly there's talk of a mass walk out! i agree it can be boring at times, it seems the housemates should be given alot more to do, they seem to spend most of the time just sitting around. I'd like to see the chicken's from the first series brought back, maybe a little veg patch, they could try and get an eco theme going! Also i really miss the psychologist show which used to be on a sunday night, there's a little of it in the eviction interviews now but the psychologists on the sunday programme really analysed the housemates and their body language, it was great!

I really enjoyed the first few series, because the contestants were relatively normal and therefore the dynamics, manipulation etc was fascinating and you would often see similarities with the way people behaved at work or in other group situations and the way people were behaving on the programme. I think it lost this element around series 5 when they started choosing people on the basis of some headline grabbing eccentricity and for the last few years it seems to have degenerated into a freak show. However, I haven't seen this series but, from what you say, it seems to have toned down this element which can only be an improvement.