Bidding lower than was orginally agreed!

Yeah, its just all this talk of Black Magic is so bizarre, I just wonder does anybody actually believe it really!!! It's kind of like the way some people believe in Chain Letters or get upset when they get one.

Some people can get very superstitious about it though I think it was something that was very much feared in times past.

Still even in our modern increasingly secularised society, nobody wants to be cursed at or have anything directed at them from the fellow with the two horns.:eek:

Some people can get very superstitious about it though I think it was something that was very much feared in times past.

Still even in our modern increasingly secularised society, nobody wants to be cursed at or have anything directed at them from the fellow with the two horns.:eek:
It`s bad luck to be superstitious. :)

Ok thanks everyone for your advice.......some people seem bitter that I'm making a healthy profit. But that wasnt the point of the post. I never mentioned a monetary amount initially but someone decided to go snooping in my previous posts, which seems odd, but obviously acceptable. This is the point of the post:
If a typical deal from sale agreed to signing of contracs takes 2 months, would you accept a 5% gazumping over this normal timeframe?
The buyer engineered the extra delay of 1.5 months to purposely take advantage of the economic situation. This frustrated me. I'm sure every single one of you would be equally frustrated.
The black magic reference was a joke that got out of hand and obviously rubbed people up the wrong way. Personally i dont believe in it, but some people here think it was poor form so i take it back. No offence meant.
The actual result is that we have agreed to meet half way at a reduction of 2.5%. I just hope some of you who were so quick to jump on the bashing bandwagon dont experience engineered gazumping because its a nasty experience when it happens to you.

The best of luck with the sale and that bad atitude of yours.

Joejoe

As a person who is going to have to take a hit whilst selling my house,how do I get a deal of a builder who is a millionaire and can wait??Don't care if I dont get what I'm looking for my own house as long as I don't pay over the top on the next!!

As a person who is going to have to take a hit whilst selling my house,how do I get a deal of a builder who is a millionaire and can wait??Don't care if I dont get what I'm looking for my own house as long as I don't pay over the top on the next!!

Seems like a very sensible attitude, just remember that when you are speaking to a builder, remind them of the the cost per month for hanging on to their house. That could be as much as 7euro per 1000 per month. Thats a lot of money lost per month, imagine the cost if they are left with a house for a couple of years, also there is a mulipler effect, if they have more houses. Rich no more.

Joejoe

Back