Bicycle Storage Solution

Peachie

Any bright ideas??

No side access.
Don't want to bring bicycles through the house.
There is a large tarmac area to the front (space for 3 cars) and a tall, thick hedge.
I'm hoping to find some kind of storage facility for the bikes that could maybe be concealed in the hedge.
Would be grateful for any suggestions...thanks!

Mmm. Sounds like a tricky one all right. A real question for this forum. Just as well I have a few in me to be responding to this one. One solution might be to paint the bicycle completely black and lay it flat down on the already black tarmac so that some unsuspecting clown (not suggesting you) might fall over over it and bang his head and hopefully rise for the better.

Have seen someone erect a trellis at the front of their house and grow climbers up it and then store a motorbike behind it - maybe you could do something like this for bikes but figure out some way to keep them dry behind it? Have also seen people put sheds that are no taller than their front hedge in their front gardens, right up against the hedge so its hard to see it. Technically you're meant to have planning permission for a structure in front garden but people seen to get away with it.

..buy a van without engine -park in where the 3 carpark spaces are and use the back of it for storage
:)

...seriously ...a modified plastic coal bunker along hedge or one of those plastic garden tool storage chests from argus or woodies etc ! im sure they can be locked

Back