Bicycle Shelter?

CMK

We have two bicycles at back of our house, we have them locked to racks. Our garage isnt big enough for them to fit inside. We want the bicycles covered from the rain etc so wondering does anyone know a company that do bicycle shelters? I have come across a few on the internet but looking for more ideas! Does anyone have any recommendations??

Thanks

We have the same problem and I have done a lot of research looking for something suitable. We don't have a garage and to get to the shed at the back one has to pass a lot of obstacles in the side passage (bins etc). We wanted something light looking to put at the front of the house. Our bikes are regularly used and need to be accessible, dry and safe. I have been unable to find anything suitable off the peg. Short of employing someone to design something and then someone else to build it there doesn't seem to be an easy solution. We have decided to have a lean-to roof with a gate at either end constucted over our side passage, I've consulted a builder and am waiting for a price. We also looked at those plastic tool cupboards, available from argus, they are big enough for 2 or three bikes but the bikes have to go on top of one another. We thought them too ugly for the front of the house but might suit if you can put out the back,

Home base and the likes have a plastic moulded garden shed that is about 1.2m high. It is designed as a storage cupboard for gardening equipment but we found it quite handy to put a bike in. From recollection it was about 120 euro.

Back