Best Wireless Mouse Cheap & cheerful

IrishGunner

Ok

Want to get wireless mouse for Laptop noithing to fancy something cheap and cheerful that does the job

Anyone got any suggestions and where to buy one either online or the old fashion way in a shop

Ended up buying one of These
in Tesco €20 Euro does the trick but battery operated and still have to connect lead to usb but as I said does the trick

I bought a wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse from Aldi but the mouse is kind of weird because its laser light is always shining and I imagine its wasteful of battery power. Good thing I only ever use rechargeable batteries.

OK - I thought you were talking about plugging the mouse directly into the USB port.

I bought a wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse from Aldi but the mouse is kind of weird because its laser light is always shining and I imagine its wasteful of battery power. Good thing I only ever use rechargeable batteries.

The same goes for the one I bought but just took the batteries out may invest in rechargeable ones

I got a lovely wireless mouse in Lidl last year.Its intended for desktop use and has a recharging cradle.It also has its own power supply which is great,only cost €25