Best Weighing Scales?

blinkbelle

Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on a weighing scales? I have a cheap one that I got in Argos for €5 but to be honest Its not that accurate as the scales in my mum's house and gym make me 1stone heavier!! what would be a good brand that would last?

Thanks in advance! :)

There are a few things to bear in mind IMHO.

You should always weigh yourself first thing in the morning before you eat and preferably only once a week. Best to have the scales on a tiled rather than carpeted floor.

A lot of people think that its irrelevant what you weigh. How your clothes fit is a better indication.

I bought an expensive weighing scales in Argos which was something similar to a doctor's one and it was useless - there's no way I was that heavy ;)

I have an electronic one that I bought in Aldi and I find it quite good.

I found it quite sad to hear a girl mention once that if she got up during the night to go to the loo she quite often weighed herself. :(

I'd like one that measures your body fat % as I believe I've gained quite a bit of muscle over the Christmas.

Yes, the Aldi electronic one is good. Clear glass, St.& Lbs, Lbs only or Kgs. As far as I remember less than a score.

Argos have a health and fitness catalogue out at the moment and some deals on weighing scales. Their crap .ie site does not show them but .co.uk may do so. You can see them on Page 19 of the smaller catalogue.

See Aldi are selling a body fat scales from Thursday next 10th Jan. Its €29.99. Not sure if I believe in these though.

See Aldi are selling a body fat scales from Thursday next 10th Jan. Its €29.99. Not sure if I believe in these though.

I got a very good one in TK Max. Glass / Stainless steel design (looks good). Weighs in kilo's or stone's. Also measures body fat and smthg else (something to do with water %). Worth a look. Think it was only €35.

Back