Best way to get to Tallaght I.T? - No car

New Girl

Hi,
I'm totally unfamiliar with Tallaght and am due to attend lectures in the Dublin West Education Centre (part of the Tallaght I.T campus) on Saturdays. Just wondering what is the easiest and quickest way to get over there from the city centre on Saturday mornings (not by car)? The luas website keeps crashing when I try to get a detailed route map. Any advice at all is greatly appreciated

To to the Dublin Bus website and search The Square www.dublinbus.ie

It's about a 10 minute walk from there

Full directions are given on the Dublin West Education Centre website at
[broken link removed]

Luas is great as it is reliable and consistent. every 10-15 minutes on a Saturday morning

Saturday morning rules out the traffic nightmare so depending on where you are travelling from the 65's, 77's and the 50 buses are fairly direct from the city

Luas will leave you about 10 mins from ITT. And no traffic as such so fairly quick route, 77 is the most direct bus and will drop you outside the college. Dont get 77A, goes on a camel ride around tallaght. 50 drops across the road and is fairly direct and the 65A is quick enough aswell, goes out through rathmines and templogue. Probably talking about 30-40 mins.