Best Value Satellite Broadband in Ireland?

N

nogo

Hello, I am in East Meath area, it is a rural area not far from Ashbourne/Drogheda and cannot get access to local wireless broadband (due to landscape) or phone broadband (local exchange not upgraded-have checked with eircom).

Does anyone know the best value satellite broadband service in Ireland or if it is a good service? I need broadband, 56k modem is wrecking my head. Thanks in advance.

is icecomms not out there ? how about digiweb metro ? net1.ie or anything bar crappy unreliable overpriced satellite . You live right beside the most sophisticated capital city on the planet man , not in the bog beyond the bog

2Pack said:
is icecomms not out there ? how about digiweb metro ? net1.ie or anything bar crappy unreliable overpriced satellite . You live right beside the most sophisticated capital city on the planet man , not in the bog beyond the bog

Hi 2Pack, thanks for the advice, I've already tried icecomm and net1 - no joy. digiweb metro are the same. I know its not the bog, its just useless broadband services.

Have you ISDN ? If so get a one way sat link like europeonline and use ISDN for the uplink, its much faster and cheaper than 2 way sat.

Back