Best value/quality kitchens in Dublin

C

ciaran1979

I have found recent visits to kitchen showrooms pointless, as the prices I am getting are way over my budget and I feel the effort and service of the sales people is very poor.

Any sugestions

Hi Ciaran,

Welcome to AAM.

Try using the search option in this forum to see some of the very many previous threads that we have had on good value kitchens.

Are you looking for a company to fit the kitchen or just supply only? With or without appliances? Do you know what you want exactly in the kitchen layout? Depending on the above I may be able to help. Optimistic.

Hi Optimistic, just remember to keep the posting guidelines in mind, particularly [broken link removed] and [broken link removed].
Thanks,
Leo

hi,
about 18 months ago i bought a very nice, good quality kitchen and appances in mfi newry. we brought our measurements and had everything designed on computer with a very helpful assistant. they deliver all over the country and are great value, especially during their regular sales. only downside is the mfi fitters are very expensive, we organised our own locally.

Hi
B & Q are very reasonable - we got nice oak effect fully intergrated kitchen
for €2.5k last jan - obviously solid will be dearer but it does the trick if you
spend a bit more on nice accessories etc. This also included a full splash back same as the worktop so not bad. They do the usual - design the area with you and draw up plans. We got it fitted for €700 as a nixer. Might give you a rough idea...

A guy in work got a fitted kitchen before Christmas from Lucan Kitchens.

It wasn't a big kitchen by any means, but I think it came in about €8K with appliances. (no tiling) They were in and out in about day and a half
and he was very happy overall with it.

We recently went looking for a quote for a kitchen , we tried all the obvious places such as b and q and cash and carry , our kitchen is small and were only looking for something basic . We were recommended a company called HollyfusionFurniture by a woman around the corner from us . The price we got of 2,800 euro was better than any other we got and were very happy wit the results . They have a web site its [broken link removed]

Ceul, please note that a new user registering to post to an 18 month old thread recommending a company will be seen as very suspicious.

In accordance with the posting guidelines, could you confirm whether you have any association with the above company other than being a satisfied customer?

Also note we don't allow duplicate posts, so I have removed your other post recommending this company.
Leo

Sorry about that Leo i simply didnt read the date , other than getting them to do our kitchen i have no assocation with this company

Used cash and carry 18 months ago. Cost about 2.5K, bought elect's in powercity 1k and organised trades people myself.

I used Lucan kitchens about 3 years ago, found them to be in the mid-cost range after doing much research, but what I was told was that their after -care was brilliant- and in the event, I found that to be really true. When something was "loose" or door wasnt fitting -they were back immediately in a day or two to re-do or correct- I hear this after care goes on and on, and if I were to add soemthing or need a change -they'd find it no problem....
Good Luck!
I am only a satisfied customer, have no particular interest in the company.

Back