Best Value Pay Monthyl Mobile Tarriff?

dj01

Currently on vodafone perfect choice 200, which is €49 pm for 200 any network mins and 200 texts, plus free vodafone to vodafone calls. Considering changing phone (and possibly operator) as would like a phone better suited to web.

Meteor give 300 mins to any network and 80 texts for €50 p.m, plus free calls to landlines from your mobile 24/7 (only if you have a landline at home.) €10 p.m on top for 500gb of data. But not sure of how goof their network coverage is?

Don't feel the tarriff's with 02 for the iphone are great value, plus it's an 18 month contract instead of 12 as with most operators.

Would be interested in people thoughts/experiences..

I recently got a good deal in O2 which suits me - €25/month for free calls to O2 & landlines, all other mobile operators 25c a min. Then I added a text bundle. Should make a big difference to me as most of my calls are to O2 and landline, but it would probably not suit everyone.

I moved to vodafone pay as you go as a temporary measure when I left my last job (they used to pay my phone). I've stuck with PAYG as it's working out way cheaper, if you top up by €20 a month you get free vodafone to vodafone calls and texts for the month. I've never had to top up by more than €20 in any month. On bill pay my bills averaged around €65 a month

Not going to help OP but I am starting a new job soon with a company phone currently on o2 wanna keep the old number just in case.

Don't really fancy ready to go, what tarrif would people reccomend?

Back