Best Value Houseload Storage Solution in Dublin

cik

Hello,
I'm not sure if this is the right forum but could anybody tell what they think the best value storage is in Dublin. It is a for a small amount of household furniture for 6 months to a year.

I used a company on the Naas Road - there is another near the M50 in Finglas area (U store it) and another down in Kildare. It's not cheap by any means. I think I paid about four hundred Euros for a month - there was a entry and exit charge as well as the monthly charge. There was a place or two in Kildare that were cheaper again - one was in Straffan.
I have a vague memory of ringing a place in Bluebell that was cheap but their storage facility was not on site or something.

I provided my own transport otherwise it was extra. I think it is better value to use one of the facilities in Kildare as there was a significant difference in price. Any web search should give you more up to date results and prices.

Or you can try any of these

www.homewise.ie/search/RemovalStorage/102/

I'm currently using Elephant Storage in Tallaght. It's about EUR150 per month for a room about the size of a transit van. It's self storage so you put your own lock on the door and can access it at any time.
No idea how the price compares to others though - I picked it cos it's handy for where I will be moving to

http://www.elephant.ie/

Back