Best Portable Mp3 player with radio to buy

IrishGunner

Have a Creative Zen that seems to have jacked in on me. The button just stays constantly on but not a kick out of it and what ever I had on it seems lost. Looking at getting a new mp3 player but one that has a radio. Use it for the journey into work and dont want to use my phone

So what is good out there but not to expensive and has a radio and about 20mb of storage capacity

Cheers

think you mean 20gb. 20mb will let you store about 5 songs. try the creative store on ebay, they do reconditioned ones at excellent prices with a warrenty.

Have a Creative Zen that seems to have jacked in on me. The button just stays constantly on but not a kick out of it and what ever I had on it seems lost. Looking at getting a new mp3 player but one that has a radio. Use it for the journey into work and dont want to use my phone

So what is good out there but not to expensive and has a radio and about 20mb of storage capacity

Cheers

IMHO - same again.

You're unlucky that yours has bricked, but I advocate that you buy another.

Also, CREATIVE sell refurbs from their own site, not just through ebay.

Ended getting another [broken link removed] on the creative ebay store saved a bit here. Just have to load it up as other one bricked but think I had most of the music saved on an external hard drive so may be able to reload or just start from scratch

Back