best place to buy garden shed in cork ?

scuby

hi all,
just wondering does anyone know where in cork i could get a good deal when buying a garden shed ?

try T-sheds in glanmire. found them reasonable and good quality. they are "agents" for trihy sawmills in youghal

Trihys do a good shed alright but best to go direct to them for the best deal.

Cant remember the name of the crowd in blackpool but got a shed from them about 6 yrs ago and it wasn't what it was supposed to be(completely different from one in their yard). Got no sadisfaction.

If you have any decent size garden or just want a shed that you will never have to touch again O Riordans in Charleville do PVC coated aluminium sheds. Just pour a concrete base and they plonk it on there.
Never have to worry about treating etc again. Got myself an 18X9 last year and couldn't fault it. Bit expensive (@2400) but its there for good.
They will put it up anywhere. Am in carrigtwohill myself and they had no prob comming up.

I'm looking for a garden shed also in the Cork area. I am trying to make it into a bit of a feature in the garden as it is to act as a pump house also. Am looking for ones with a verandah front.

The Riordans of Charleville mentioned above do have a good selection on display, including the requested veranda.

They have moved recently and are now officially in Ballyhea. If you have seen the LARGE Lidl distribution centre on the Cork-Limerick road (hard to miss it) Riordans are now across the main road from it.

(Note the distribution centre is not the new Lidl retail outlet in Charleville)

Great thanks for that. Might take a spin up there. I wonder what time they close at - I suppose early!!!

Hanleys next to Kinsale Road Roundabout are pretty popular. have got 2 sheds there over the last few years for different houses. Grand. But ultimately in ireland with our weather a wooden shed just physically can't last forever...

Might take a spin up there. I wonder what time they close at - I suppose early!!!

All of their stock is very visible from the roadside so even a late night trip may be useful

Thanks - I went the other evening - rang the guy in advance to get an idea of prices - very reasonable

Back