best place to buy Dyson hoover in Cork City

Ollie11

My husband is demanding a Dyson or else he will not do any more hoovering. Has anybody bought one recently in Cork that they would recommend. Does Harvey Norman do these? Thanks.

We bought one online a couple of weeks ago from this crowd in NI. It cost 299 + 20 euro shipping ... which is considerably better than Argos or anywhere else we tried. They will also deliver to your workplace if it suits you better. 48 hrs is all it took to get our dyson ... and we love it.
[broken link removed]

Debenhams had a great promotion on them recently - so much so that 2 ladies in fur coats were fighting with the maanger because after waiting from early morning for the store to open, they were beaten to the Dysons by women in tracksuits who weren't bothered by having to run to get to them! HILARIOUS!

Thanks for all the responses. Harvey Norman are currently running an offer on the DC08 Animal, normal RRP is 429 but they are giving 100 off if you bring in an old hoover. As my mother said..for that price they should send some one in to do the hoovering for you!!

try dwyers electrical on forge hill, they are very good on prices. get all my stuff there.

Got ours in either flor griffin or the soundstore.
make sure and ask for money off.. i always do and i mange to get a few quid off.
on the dyson itself.. i think it's only ok.. plus i hated giving that pretentious mr dyson the money

Dont buy a Dyson! They are heavy if using on stairs, plastic attachments break. I have had one they work well but fall to bits. I have a Miele 2200 (Cat Dog) and it is far better.

Dont buy a Dyson! They are heavy if using on stairs, plastic attachments break. I have had one they work well but fall to bits. I have a Miele 2200 (Cat Dog) and it is far better.

Are the extras that you get with that Miele worth the extra cost over other Mieles i.e. turbo brush and duster attachment?

Yes the turbo brush is fantastic. I found it hard to get hair out of the carpets, have a dog a cat and two daughters with long hair. Now its no problem, its also great on wooden floors. Very powerful.