Best place to buy a new shower in Dublin ?

Midsummer

Hi - I've just been informed that my Triton is obsolete and past it's life. Can anyone recommend the best place for a new shower in Dublin ? No idea where to start.

Thanks !

M

In Tubs 'n' Tiles in Fonthill, beside Quarryvale, they have a display area where you can actually turn on the shower and test the pressure before you buy.

In Tubs 'n' Tiles in Fonthill, beside Quarryvale, they have a display area where you can actually turn on the shower and test the pressure before you buy.

And then go to your nearest Heatmerchants - who are a related company - and buy the shower at a much cheaper price and (in my experience) with FAR superior service.

As a matter of interest, what shower are you thinking of. My 1 year old (expensive!) Triton Aspirante power shower has to be replaced as I'm putting in a combi boiler and a power shower can't be used, so I need to get a new thermostatic mixer shower and am curious as to what other people are buying and why!

Thats a coincidence, I have been told the same
Mine is a T90i and I only have it about 5 years

Saw T90 new model yesterday in B & Q for €269. Seems ok to me. Cannot use a T90 with a combi boiler ... no water tank.

Could anybody advise me as to where can I see a good selection of large shower trays. Preferably a store that would carry stock or have a 1-2 day collection service. I am based in Dublin. Many thanks in advance for any help you could offer.

Back