Best place for appliances etc in Longford?

tylerdylan

Hi There
Can anyone recomened a reliable place to buy new kitchen appliances?
we are moving to Killashee so a local company that will deliver would be great.I will be looking for all the usual gadgets.
And maybe throw in a good place for flooring?carpets not tiles.
Cheers:)
TD

Providers is probably the bast place in town ..thay have all electrical goods and carpets etc..they will deliver for free to Killashee.....also capetright just opened beside homebase in the town...From that parish myself.....nice part of the county...and lovely pints in the local Magans...Enjoy

suggest you try Michael Egan's in Kenagh Village. My Dad needed a new washing machine recently. We phoned the shop at 10am, ordered a machine based on their recommendation on the phone and it was delivered and fitted in by his son John and the old one removed free of charge ! how great is that. I am 38 and got my first bike when i was 3 from his shop ! and they will be doing the complete electrical work on our new house. happy days.

I will check out both places thanks so much.
Yes its great to have someone fit the appliance in I have no idea how to do anything like that and the OH cant be trusted with even a screwdriver:eek:
I have just driven through Kenagh and would not know where they are?And the same for lLongford town can you guys tell me where they are located?Once its nearer to moving time(hope before xmas) we plan to really scoot around the area .

And thanks for the tip on Magans,last time we were up there we had a look in and its really looks so cosy,I can imagine sitting at the fire on a winter day:D .What would it be like on a saturday night?

michael egan's shop is in the centre of kenagh village on the same side as the tower clock and you can park right outside the shop. for a no messing around service pre-Xmas then go here. also you can use these guys if you ever have any electrical probs.

Back