Best Pizza Company

Newby

Sitting here working late and the pizza has just arrived. Its Godfathers pizza and its pretty good. I was just wondering what people's opinion of the bigger pizza delivery companys. I know that there are small pizza's co's that are usually better but I just want to know what people think of the bigger ones. In what order would you rate the following (listed in my order of preference).

1. Godfathers
2. Apache
3. Dominos
4. 4 Star

None of the above. Rebel Pizza (Maynooth and maybe Swords??), they are an expanding franchise.

Otherwise
1. Godfathers
2/3 4 Star/Dominos
4. Apache

Godfathers is probably my favourite but that might just be because it's the closest.

In Cork:

1. Apache
2. Pizza Hut
3. Lucianos(cheddear cheese will kill you but it tastes great)
4. Dominos
5. King Pizza

King would have been 1st but found 3 long hairs baked into the last one. Should put it down to experience as its the closest to me but cant bring myself to order again.:(

I have never had a decent takeaway pizza in this country - go frozen, dr oekter is my recommendation - margherita with your own toppings, i normally go for blue cheese, tuna and onion. Now, there's a pizza.

blue cheese, tuna and onion
:eek:... wouldn't like to be within nose shot of your breath after that...

Still though its not about getting a decent pizza (gotta go to the states for that) but about which of the fast food big delivery company's (that work pays for) is the best???

Back