Best phone/tv package

dariuscork

Hi,my phone bill on average is 70 euro a month[ includes broadband with eircom] then I have a mobile bill on average 70 euro with 3,to top it off I am paying Sky 75 euro a month,any advice on how to cut my costs would be appreciated.

heya, chorusNTL are doing a new package now where for €75 a month you get fast broadband, (cant rememeber what speed - 12mb i think) tv channels and free international landlines & local & national landline calls unlimited. You can get the same deal for 50 without the tv channels which ill probably get soon, just waiting to move into a new place. As for your mobile bill, i think 3mobiles best of both for €25 euro is pretty good. or i think you can get higher. Not sure of the specifics but I remember its pretty good, i was with my friend when she got it and Im going to change from vodafone for this deal myself. Eircom is a rip off and they're now blocking access to some downloading sites. Im paying for full internet access so legally i would think its against my contract rights but im not going to bother with them anymore and just switch to NTL

Hi,

Log onto callcosts.ie and input your usage and they come up with the best deal for you.

Good luck.