best option to use mobile phone in car ?

suicra05

At present have a Nokia 3120. I want to be able to use the mobile phone in the car. What is the best way of doing this. Have heard of bluetooth but not sure if my phone does that. I am a O2 speakeasy customer. I would like to find a safe way of using the phone in the car that won't cost me the earth?

get yourself a hands-free kit.you can spend up to 200E but worth every penny

X-man, thanks for the advice, but I don't really want to spend E200 as I would not use it enough to warrant that expenditure. What are the less expensive options out there?

Your phone is not Bluetooth so that is out of the question. You can get a plug and play for just under €100 but if your car is a few years old this can cause problems and will end up costing you more than €200!!! My advice is install a Nokia phone kit or don't use your phone in the car.

The phone stores used to stock generic phone kits (cheap earpiece and mic.) for NOKIA phones for about £20, though you still would have to handle your phone in the car to make/take calls.

I agree with the ".. or don't use your phone in the car." advice.

TarfHead said:
The phone stores used to stock generic phone kits (cheap earpiece and mic.) for NOKIA phones for about £20, though you still would have to handle your phone in the car to make/take calls.

I agree with the ".. or don't use your phone in the car." advice.

I use the free earpiece that I got with the phone and I do not have to handle the phone at all to take calls. You can set your phone to answer automatically when the microphone is attached. You just clip it on to your shirt and if it rings you just pick it up and stick it in your ear.
I do not make calls while driving but receive plenty and have no trouble.

Back